GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS:
- A fee-book is issued to each student at the time of admission. Tuition fees and other fees should be deposited at the cash counter on notified days by fee book. If the fee book is lost, students have to apply to the college authority on the last Wednesday of each month with an FIR and a fine of rupees 5/-. Duplicate fee book will be issued after three days of receipt of application between 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., for MORNING SECTION, and 1 p.m. to p.m. for DAY SECTION. No duplicate fee book will be issued before the college student election.
- Students must keep College Identity Card with him during College hours. If the College Identity Card is lost, students have to apply to the college authorities on every second Wednesday with the copy of the FIR and a fine of Rupees 10/-. Duplicate Identity Card will be issued after three days of recent of application between 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., for MORNING SECTION, and 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. for DAY SECTION.
- The receipt of caution deposit should be preserved carefully, because it is compulsory to submit that receipt at the time of refund of deposit. The deposited money must be taken back before the end of the 4th year (April to March) from the day of deposit; otherwise it would not be refunded.
- For any kind of need in the college office, the fee book and proper papers must be submitted.
- Tuition fees should be deposited within the 25th day of every month. Tuition fees will be accepted from the students on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. for MORNING SECTION and 12 Noon to 2 p.m. for DAY SECTION.
- A student is not permitted to submit the fees or form for the final examination, till he/she does not return the Library Books and/or NCC uniform. In such cases deposited fund is not refunded to the student.
- A certain portion of the deposited caution money is deducted for the minor damages, but an extra fine has to be paid by the students according to rules for major damages, if any.
- Instruction for filling up of University Registration, Stipend and Examination Forms will be notified in college notice board in proper time.
- Certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card etc. will be delivered to the students on notified dates and time on submission of fee-book and proper documents.
- One has to apply minimum three days’ ahead for transfer certificate, college leaving certificate or any kind of special certificate. These certificates should be taken on submission of fee-book and proper documents. For duplicate college leaving certificate, one has to apply with copy of Fir and a fine of rupees 5/-. The duplicate certificate will be issued after 3 days between 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. for MORNING SECTION and 12 Noon to 2 p.m. for DAY SECTION
- For attestation of photographs by the Principal recent passport size photo in white or light coloured dress is preferred.
- Certificate to the successful students will be issued on every working FRIDAY between 12 noon to 2 p.m. only production of original marks sheet and admit card.
- Students will not be allowed to enter in the College premises without Identity Card.